In its operations, the OTA & PTA EAP adheres to the Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada (AAAC) Guidelines for Good Practice and believes in:
- Collaboration: authentically engage key stakeholders
- Respect: demonstrate inclusivity and value differences and diversity at individual, program and societal levels
- Quality: foster continuous quality improvement and excellence
- Fairness: apply standards, policies and processes consistently and objectively at all times
- Accountability: demonstrate responsible decision-making and resource management
- Transparency: inspire confidence through openness, communication and integrity
Following an engaging Strategic Planning Session in October 2015, and with representatives from several stakeholder groups, we successfully finalized a 3-year Strategic Plan that has now been endorsed by the Boards of CAOT and PEAC. Thank you to all who provided such valuable input. We value your ongoing commitment to optimizing the contribution of OTA & PTA's to the health and wellness of Canadians through the advancement of quality education.